Chaitanya Charitable Trust is a non-profit, non-commercial, non-government, non-political, non-religious and volunteer organization (NGO) registered under Bombay Public Trust Act.(1950) that provides a number of key programs and services primarily to the poor living in the slums of Jamnagar, in the state of Gujarat, India.
Chaitanya maintains many programs and activities including medical clinics and checkups, a day care center, centralized support for Women’s’ Self Help Groups, vocational training and classes and creative supplemental education to school-aged children, in addition to many other activities. More can be seen on www.chaitanyatrust.org
Chaitanya Charitable Trust is registered under Bombay Public Trust Act.(1950) in the year 1996 and received FCRA Registration from home ministry in the year 2013. Chaitanya Charitable Trust has also received Tax exemption under section 80G of IT Act, 1961.
Chaitanya Charitable Trust intends to expand it’s support to people by various project and Community Managed Rehabilitation. To meet the needs CCT is looking for a competent, dynamic and self-driven institutional Project Promotion Officer. Details of the position are as under:
|Role and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and develop institutional fundraising strategy for Chaitanya Charitable Trust
- Network and collaborate with Government, Institutions, NGOs, and Corporates with funding perspective, nationally and internationally.
- Establish and cultivate close relationships with government/corporates/institutions, responding to their requests, updating them about the work of the organization.
- Search for calls through internet, newspapers, magazines, networking etc.
- Identify potential donors nationally and internationally and conduct research on the prospective donors.
- Develop quality concept notes, tailored funding proposals, liaising with the program and finance department to develop detailed project proposals & budgets, for submission to Institutional/corporate/Government funding agencies.
- Participate in institutional donor meetings as necessary.
- Ensure that CCT is visible in technical working groups and motivate staff to attend
- Prepare specific project-based reports for submission to donors.
- Review grant agreements, including initial review, feedback to donors and amendments.
- To manage (contract regulations) grant compliances
- Donor data management
- Provide support and carry out other tasks as required by the Chaitanya Charitable Trust
- Reporting, Monitoring & Evaluation of Projects.
- Maintaining related data, records and files.
- Managing surveys and pilot studies as required.
- Writing case studies and narratives, as required, on various ongoing project development programs.
- Coordination and management of different projects and programs.
- Assist in the development of marketing and communications materials, i.e. Reports, brochures, flyers etc.
- Three years of institutional fundraising experience with in an NGO environment
- Demonstrable and effective proposal writing skills.
- Verifiable and successful institutional fundraising, grant management, and donor liaison/reporting track record
- Have won at least 5 international institutional grants
- Ability to work independently meeting the deadlines.
- Excellent communication, networking and liaison skills
- Well organized, communicative and excellent interpersonal working attitude
- Keen to take initiative and collaborate in a team
Duty Station: JAMNAGAR (GUJARAT STATE)
Salary & perks: Depending on experience and Track Record
How to Apply :
To Apply : Pl. send your job application through e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention in the subject line of your e-mail “Project Promotion Officer”.
Application received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
|· Job No.2 :
· Job title : Project co-ordinator
· No. of post : ONE
· Duty Station : Jamnagar city (Gujarat State)
· Salary and perks : as per experience
· How to apply : Pl. send your job application through e-mail : email@example.com
· Role and Responsibilities: Manage day to day activities of related project.
- Implement The Learning And Well-Being Programs With Children And Youth
- Conduct Regular Play Based Learning Sessions With Diverse Participant Groups
- Monitor Participant Progress On A Regular Basis
- Implement Community Engagement Programs In The Assigned Communities
- Build Capacity Of The Staff Of Participating Institutions Through A Structured Process On-The-Job Training And Coaching
- Manage And Maintain Stakeholder Relationships By Sharing Information Regularly Regarding The Program
- Track And Report Back To The Project Team On Program Progress Leveraging Defined Tracking Templates
- Conduct Field Research And Community Engagement Activities As Per Program Guidelines
· QUALIFICATION: Graduate/ post graduate in any discipline
· EXPERIENCE:;0-2 years with exposure to working with children or community.
- Ability To Communicate In Gujarati Is Required
- Demonstrated Ability To Engage In Play Based Learning Activities
- Teaching And Facilitation Skills
- Ability To Work With Groups
- Willingness To Learn And Explore